Weather has been vacilitating between temperatures that are the peak of summer heat & humidity to suddenly feeling like late autumn. This does bad things to my pain and stamina levels. I have seen a couple pending comments but because I want to reply to them as soon as they're approved I haven't gotten to approving them yet amidst all the distractions (body and family and holiday weekend and such). Will post them soon, hopefully today or tomorrow. My readings for this week for the Oppression class were appropo to what I'm going through. I am hoping to find more allies to get the university policy changed, as I've been learning more about the roots of it and how it's been unevenly applied as well as the liability issues that are the core of the university's argument.
Too tired to post more right now and my little ones need me. Thing 2 hasn't gone down for an afternoon nap yet (and is looking like he might skip it today - he has been showing signs of outgrowing naps) and has been keeping Thing 3 awake resulting in fussy baby who wants Mama to hold and protect him from the constant personal space sibling intrusions, which is making my achiness all the worse. My main oppressor today is my own body.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, primarily because I'm intentionally not using my & other individual's real names. Please respect that. As long as that isn't violated I will publish your comment when I get around to it (I am rather busy) unless it is clearly abusive to others - if it's abusive to me, I will post it and then mock you mercilessly without letting you reply.... bwahahaha!